Connell Chevrolet has an opportunity for the best Automotive Technician. If you have a proven track record of top performance come and join our well-established, family-owned dealership. We understand that top performers are looking for top compensation and benefits.
$90,000 - $120,000
- GM Dealership experience
- Team player with ability to collaborate with others effectively
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Discounts
- Family culture with an organized structure
- Long-term job security. 61 years of continuous growth.
- Diagnose and repair engines.
- Perform vehicle inspection to identify necessary repairs.
- Inspect and test vehicles to determine necessary and applicable repair work.
- Complete necessary paperwork and documentation for service repairs.
- Participate in ongoing company and manufacturing training and education programs, to stay current and abreast of changing technology.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test. Interested candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a satisfactory driving record.